Monday, December 3, 2012

New Viking and armor concepts

So, after the presentation and stuff, I decided I liked the old model, but not as the main character in the game. Since he is supposed to be a Viking, he kinda need to look like it. Right now I'm not satisfied with the character, so I made a new one.

This character has a more powerful silhouette. The old character was to generic, but this one has more feel to it.

I decided to make couple of outfits for him too. I started out with him as casual, where he progress to get a cape made of an animal (eventually) and some hip pads. Further on he gets leather gloves, chest piece and biceps straps. The third one has chainmail and stronger boot, and in the last picture he has a helmet too.

This is just work in progress at the moment, but will add more details and armor to him. For now all the armor and clothing he has is realistic. Though, I will experiment with more unrealistic pauldrons and armor sets later on.






No comments:

Post a Comment