Sunday, May 19, 2013

3D print - Human Anatomy!

Here are some pictures of the human anatomy sculpt which I printed out at my university! I haven't gotten over the fact that I have created the models. It is so surreal, yet so amazing! I really want to do print out more models and try to push the machines limited  I had to connect his arms to his sides as they were quite thin and the teachers didn't think they would hold. The on the muscle/skeleton side, he lost some of his tendons in the elbow and in his hand. He also lost his little finger as it was too thin. Other then that the model came out really nice. It has been glued twice, as the material is quite weak when printed. So a coat of clue has been put on him. The glue makes the colour more saturated and it just brings the colour to life really.

















No comments:

Post a Comment