Sunday, May 19, 2013

Human Anatomy!

 Here is my Final year project. Where I have sculpted the skeleton, muscles and skin to understand the human anatomy of a human male. All this was done in Zbrush as I want to become a better character sculptor. I want to understand how the muscle form itself around the skeleton to visualize the total form of a human. On the actual sculpting process in time, about two weeks were dedicated to this project. However, I don't have an overview on how many hours gone in research. Ryan Kingslien says that you won't become a better sculptor by just research, but you will need to go in there and sculpt. That is what I have done, and with the use of books I have been able to produce this model. It has not been retopologize as there is no need for it. However, I am going to do it and I want to rig it at some point. I am very pleased with what I have accomplished and I would like to recommend doing this to everyone that takes character sculpting serious.  The amount of information and understanding I have now compared to when I started this project is humongous. It has been a really great expe

Hope you all like it :) Feedback is appreciated.

Skeleton

Muscles + Fat

Skin
 

Muscle texture

Skin Texture


Human Anatomy Study - Timelapse



No comments:

Post a Comment