Thursday, October 17, 2013

Concepting for Production - materclass with Justin Goby Fields!

Doing a masterclass with Justin Goby Fields! Where he teaches us a workflow where you draw some silhouettes  and then mess around with them in Photoshop. After I have finished the 2D concepts, I den start out with a sphere and start to concept in zbrush. I try to create similar 3D concepts in zbrush, however, I didn't use the 2D concept as reference, as much as I should. So I only got the inspired of it. 

Model 1 is the first model I modeled, and the second and third are snake hook versions off the first one. 

I got really happy with the result, and these are the first concepts of many to come! I have learned much about the process and workflow already, and the class has barely started! :)



Alien conceptSheet_01


Alien conceptSheet_02

Alien concept 1

Alien concept 2

Alien concept 3

No comments:

Post a Comment