Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Iron Man

Update on the Iron Man, forgot to post the final picture earlier as it has only been on my portfolio page, however, decided to upload it here as well. I wanted i learn about hardsurface modeling/ sculpting inside zBrush, and choose the Iron Man as my personal conquest. This is how it turned out and I am quite satisfied with it!

Iron Man standing in the helicopter hangar at flesland Norway
The model is modelled and textured by me. Used zbrush for modelling and dDo for texturing. The renderering and lighting however is done by a really good friend of me, Jørgen Herland (http://herlandgraphic.weebly.com/).

Together we did this wonderful piece, and for further work, the idea is to make new uw's and use multimaps, and not just one as we have used now.

No comments:

Post a Comment